Friday, March 19, 2010

Hearts of Gold

I could sit here and try to think of all sorts of greatly cool things to say, but really all that needs to be said is "I LOOOOVE my students."



Last weekend the Student Council made a Slip-n-Slide Day.. it was HILARIOUS to sit and watch them all..

And last night I felt like a ridiculously proud mama as I watched the Junior High drama. It was SO fun to watch the kids I've come to adore as they pranced around acting so silly and showing off their great acting skills :) Jenny, Jamie and I were so excited about watching our students that we came early to camp out for great seats and ate some PB&Js while waiting. It was worth it.Some of the 8th grade boys watching the play. These are known as the "Sensational Six," by the way (along with someone else) who won a basketball tour

And lastly, thanks to some incredible packages from my aunt, we've had all sorts of baking adventures. Last weekend I baked some St. Patty's Day treats with the help of Dennis and one of the little girls here and all week I gave them to my kids as prizes. So fun :)

Our 4 week break starts on Friday, and while I'm definitely ready for the break and for resting and lesson planning and playing with visitors, I'll definitely miss my students. I'll even miss them coming over and rummaging through my house for food... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for our precious babies :)

    Man, these guys will miss you when you leave. I guess we shouldn't talk about it yet, but MAN, I will miss you when you leave!

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your hair has gotten really LONG!!! I just realized that!

    ReplyDelete